We run surveys on behalf of Nottinghamshire County Council and Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire CCG.
Links to current surveys can be found here
For an easy read version please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about Surveys
· You do not need to give your name or contact information
· Your responses will be stored securely and read by staff at Nottinghamshire Carers Association (see our privacy notice at the bottom of this page for more information)
· Your responses are used in reports for Nottinghamshire County Council and Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire CCG. No personal information that could identify you will be included in the report.
· Your answers help Nottinghamshire County Council and Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire CCG to plan future services for Carers and Young Carers. Please be honest in your feedback as this is the most helpful for us.
· If you begin to complete a survey and then change your mind, simply close the window without submitting your answers.
· If you complete a survey and change your mind after submitting it, please email email@example.com
· We use Jotform as our survey platform. Responses are encrypted and can only be opened using a password. Only NCA staff have access to this password.
· Surveys do request some information about age, ethnicity and location. This is used to monitor the range of people who are responding to the survey . This information will not be used to identify you.
Nottingham Carers Association is undertaking this work on behalf of Nottinghamshire County Council who must protect your personal information and make sure it is kept confidential and safe.
For more details see our general privacy notice at: https://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/global-content/privacy
Child-friendly privacy notice: https://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/global-content/privacy/child-friendly-privacy-notice
Easy read privacy notice: https://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/global-content/privacy/easy-read-privacy-notice
Local Transformation Plan for children and young people
The local NHS in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire would like your help to understand parents and carer...Read more
Ashfield Community Fund
Ashfield Community Fund The Ashfield Community Fund 2021 is now open for applications! Are you a sma...Read more